Victor Krylov, the Head of the Aviation Training Center, when summing up the results of its activity in 2012, said that they had 1068 training courses in 120 classes conducted in accordance with the State Air Service standards. "This is 43% more than in 2012. In general, compared with the previous year ATC held more 465 training courses."– said Mr. Krylov.
Aviation Training Center trained 767 people in 145 training groups.
In 2012 the training process included:
- Regular training for Mi-8MTV helicopter flight personnel
- The English Language Proficiency development training (phraseology and radio-check)
- Examinations for the extension of the aviation license
- Training of the trainers (instructors)
- Training of Mi-8MTV helicopter flight attendants
- Aviation safety training for crew members and staff
- Emergency rescue refreshing training
- Training of aircraft commanders]
- CRM training
- Training for crew members and staff on transporting dangerous cargos
- Six employees passed international flight operations training.
220 trainees extend their flight certificates.
According to Viktor Krulov Aviation Training Center activity in 2013 will be focused on the following improving professional training and the English language proficiency of flight personal under the standards approved by CAA of Ukraine and in line with Company requirements.